Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lone Wolf.

A friend of mine (self-proclaimed as "The Greatest"), sick of me bitching about never having anyone to go out with, suggested* I follow his lead and do a 'lone wolf'.

I'm quite happy to go to the movies and to dinner by myself, but I wasn't overly thrilled at the idea of going into full blown prowl mode on my lonesome.

But hey, I'm open to suggestion* so here I sit, at The Greatest's local. I suppose it probably would have been a better venture had I headed somewhere the average age of the men wasn't closer to my dad's than mine.

So not a totally unreasonable idea, but needs work.

* The Greatest's idea of a 'suggestion' is essentially daring me by saying he knows I wouldn't have the lady balls to go through with it. My own fault for being so damn predictable/competitive!

No comments:

Post a Comment